Clinical Trials & Research
The links below provide additional research and clinical trials information about CyberKnife® and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Presentations & Papers
To view abstracts of clinical research papers co-authored by our physicians, click the links below.
Presented at the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) 2012 Meeting. R.J. Wilson M.D., C.B. Hess M.D.
Presented at the CyberKnife Society 2010 Meeting. Ronald Wilson M.D., Craig Kemper M.D., Julio Rojas, PhD
- Multi-institutional Registry for Prostate Cancer Radiosurgery: a Prospective Observational Clinical Trial
- Results of Phase II Clinical Trial
- Rationale & Technical Feasibility
Click on the links below to download a brief case study for each of the treatment areas listed.
- Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Right Lung Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Low-Risk Organ-Confined Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Left Upper Lung
- Non-Invasive Stereotactic Radiosurgical Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Metachromous Stage 1 Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Perineal Relapse of Prostate Carcinoma
- Recurrent Rectal Carcinoma
- Recurrent Ovarian Carcinoma
- T6 Spinal Solitary Breast Metastasis
- Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation
- Para-Aortic Lymph Node Metastasis
- C5 Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Flexibility of Prostate Treatment Planning & Delivery for CK Radiosurgery
- Synchronous Bilateral Stage 1A Non-Small Cell Carcinoma
- CyberKnife Monotherapy for Low Risk Prostate Cancer
You can also click here to view clinical information and case studies from Accuray (the CyberKnife manufacturer) in a new browser window.
Speak with one of our dedicated team members about how we can help today.